What We Do
What happens when you read a lot of books ..?
1) A man begins to appear in a beggar.
2) The reason for stealing appears in the thief.
3) The difference between love and lust begins to be understood.
4) When someone makes a mistake, he has the power to forgive.
5) Knows where to speak and where not to speak.
6) Understand that words are sharper than knives and guns.
7) The value of mother and father is known.
8) Breakup, divorce, death of a loved one – the misconception that the whole life is over is dispelled.
9) These things seem to be just as common as other things.
10) I start to feel affection for animals.
11) Photos of smiling faces on social media show people who are happy and understand how sad they are in real life.
12) Actors do plays / works in films. In real life, we also understand that we have actors who do a lot of plays.
13) There are 1% good people and 1% bad people in this world. The rest of us are just followers, some become good by imitating good people and some become bad by imitating bad people,
It also understands.
14) It is understood that a loser can win due to encouragement.
15) Thoughts of suicide do not come to mind after losing or losing.
16) A new hope for life, an energy is created.
17) Creates sensitive feelings towards life.
18) We know each other’s happiness and sorrow.
19) Those who have wealth of crores look poor and those who earn 200 / – a day start looking rich ..!
20) Inspires to struggle to make life truly beautiful.
📖 Let’s take time to read books as much as we can to make life beautiful and capable so that our life becomes meaningful and prosperous.